Saturday, April 25, 2009

i've got nothing to worry about.

Except the fact is that I do.

AP tests and finals are fast approaching.
But what am I doing?
Listening to music.
Lots and lots of music.

I just bought a 3 day pass for Lollapalooza.
I'm so excited because I've never gone before.
I also want to make sure that I take full advantage of the $190 I spent.
That's why I've been trying to listen to new artists.

I've asked my friends to recommend new bands and singers to me.
Thanks to their lists, I am slowly broadening my musical horizons.

What surprised me, though, is that a band I actually liked before reading the Lolla lineup is going to be there.

Friendly Fires is who I'm most excited to see.
Their songs have such an amazing dance beat.
They are really good.
Plus, they're from the UK.
I recommend that you check them out.

Oh and even though I just plugged Friendly Fires, my post title is a line from "Nothing to Worry About" by Peter Bjorn and John.

3 comments:

  1. oooh, i've been to see friendly fires, it was mental! in a good way. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post something else and then I decided not to but here is what I was going to post:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9qJ3yQeVc

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete