Saturday, May 8, 2010

oh my dear god.
i haven't updated this in over 4 months.
so much has happened since that last blog post.
i can't even begin to explain.

i'm writing this because i'm pretty emotional and i don't have anything else to do.
i need some sort of release, so here goes.

monday will be the beginning of the end to high school.
friday is my last day of school.
i can't believe it.
i want to jump with excitement but also sort of break down and cry.

my high school career got off to a rocky start.
my grandma died and i missed a ton of school freshman year.
it wasn't good.
some people were assholes to me.
it took me a while to develop this "i don't give a fuck" exterior.
(which, unfortunately, is pretty penetrable.)

i don't even remember sophomore year.
i swear to god, i must have gotten amnesia because it's all a blur.
so, sorry if i completely forgot that you were in my class or something.

junior year.
definitely awesome.
i worked my ass off and did super well.
i also started making friends. haha.

senior year.
best year ever.
i don't know where to begin.
this has been my best year.
i'm so sorry to see it end.
i've had some amazing experiences this year.
i've definitely made some mistakes along the way, but my best friend told me that that's the only way we truly learn about ourselves, which i've come to understand is absolutely true.

ahah. well, i actually don't know what else to say.
i'm feeling better just because i'm listening to miniature tigers.
they're my new favorite band.
i'll just turn my lights off and listen to them in the dark.
that's always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment