Saturday, January 2, 2010

you.

So, this post is going to be completely personal.
And you know what?
I don't care.
Read it, gossip about it if you so please.
I won't mind.

I'm just wondering how it's possible to feel the emotions I'm feeling right now.
How is it possible to love someone as much as I love you?
How is it possible for you to love me as much as you do?
Where do these feelings come from? Why are they so indescribable?

How I feel puts me at a loss for words.
There are absolutely no tangible ways for me to describe the emotions I have.

Think about how someone feels when they listen to their favorite song.
Maybe it makes them sad, maybe it makes them happy.
Maybe they feel a whole mix of emotions at once.
Whatever it is, they can't quite place their finger on it.
They know it makes them feel a certain way, but they just can't describe it.
I think that's how love must be.

Or at least, that's how I feel.

Holding hands, looking into each others eyes.
I would have rolled my eyes had I heard or thought about these things a while ago .
I was so cynical. I couldn't open myself up to anyone or anything.
That all changed when I met you.

How did we only meet 4 months ago?
Why weren't we friends before?
I keep asking myself these questions, but I realize that they don't matter.
What we have now is important.

You honestly mean the world to me.
You make me laugh.
You make me happy.
You make me smile.
You make me feel safe.
You make me cry (don't worry, they're tears of joy).
You make me want to be a better person.
You make me have butterflies in my stomach.
You make me dance around in my room with the music blasting.
You make me shake my head and say "oh my gosh," just because I can't explain how I feel for you.
You make me reread my texts before I send them to make sure I don't sound stupid.
You make me act as insane as I want to, because I know you'll laugh.

Most of all:
You make me meephaw.

1 comment: